Growhio's What's Growing program collaboratively markets and promotes a group of 9 independent farmers' markets in the Cleveland area. The program began in 2010 as an Ohio Department of Agriculture Specialty Crop grant project and continues today with support from other resources.
If you are a consumer or producer...
Please visit our markets page to browse listings of the participating markets. View a market's location on our map, market dates and hours, contact information and much more. Specialty crop (produce, herbs, honey and maple syrup) producers and vendors may also create an account for our joint online vendor application program. Once your account is verified, you will be able to log in, set up your profile and apply to vend at participating markets of your choice.
If you are a farmers market...
Joining our What's Growing program offers a range of benefits, including:
- Participation in our joint online vendor application program and CVAP or community vendor assistance "incubator" program
- Promotional resources
- Opportunity to participate in outreach events
- Best practices sharing with other independent markets
If your farmers market is interested in joining our What's Growing program, please contact us for more information.
- What's in Season Chart
- Farmers Market Pocket Guide
- Interactive Participating Market Map (shown below)
View Cleveland Independent Farmers' Markets in a larger map