Growhio seeks to foster the spread of information about the benefits of strengthening and support Northeast Ohio's local food economy. However, to protect the integrity of the content Growhio provides and how it is distributed, use of materials on this site is subject to the following:
General Propriety Notice
Growhio is a registered business in the state of Ohio. The content on this website, including but not limited to text, graphics, Growhio logos, button icons, images, audio, video, and software, is the property Growhio and protected by U.S. and international copyright laws. All trademarks, service marks, and trade names are proprietary to Growhio. All other trademarks not owned by Growhio that appear on this site are the property of their respective owners, who may or may not be affiliated with or connected to Growhio.
Any unauthorized use, including the reproduction, modification, distribution, transmission, republication, display or performance of the materials appearing on this site may violate copyright, trademark and other applicable laws and could result in criminal or civil penalties.
Terms and Conditions
Except as may be otherwise indicated within this site, you are authorized to view, print, and use content within this web site subject to the following terms and conditions:
- You may use this site for noncommercial or personal use only. Except as provided on Growhio's Link to Us page(s), no content of this site, including the text, images, audio and video may be copied, distributed, modified, reused, reposted or transmitted for any commercial or public purpose without our prior express written permission.
- You must comply with and adhere to all copyright, trademark and other proprietary notices contained on the materials of this site. Any copies that you make of material or other content must contain the same copyright and other proprietary notices that appear with the original material or content.
- You may not modify any of our materials.
- You may not reverse engineer, deconstruct, disassemble or decompile any software or technology underlying this site or provided through the site.
- You agree that Growhio has not conferred expressly or by implication, estoppel or otherwise, any license or right under any patent, trademark or copyright except as expressly provided above of Growhio or of any third party
- You will not use the site for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by this policy.
Digital Millennium Copyright Act Compliance
Growhio respects the rights of all copyright holders. If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please provide us via email with the following information required by the Digital Millennium Copyright Act, 17 U.S.C. Section 512:
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed;
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed or, if multiple copyrighted works are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works;
- Identification of the content that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and the information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate the content;
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit us to contact the complaining party;
- A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that the use of the content in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent or the law; and
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate and, under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
Links to Third Party Sites
This site contains content, links and other information submitted by or owned by third parties over whom Growhio has no control or responsibility. This information is provided solely as a convenience to you and does not constitute endorsement, sponsorship or association with any third party or its agents and operators. Growhio has no obligation to monitor, control or restrict use of this site or third party sites via the links provided. Growhio is not responsible for the accuracy, compyright compliance, legality or any other aspect of the content of such sites. Growhio has no obligation to verify content, links or other information submitted by third parties.
Growhio does not collect personal information about you (such as your name and contact details) when you visit this website unless you voluntarily submit the data for a specified purpose and give your consent to the collection and use of your personal data for the specified purposes. This data may include, but is not limited to personal information such as your name, address, email address, phone number, credit card or account information. Growhio might collect this information if and when you elect to sign up to receive newsletters or email bulletins. Growhio may use such data for internal marketing purposes such as evaluating the level of interest in a particular legal topic or to contact you for the purpose of asking whether you wish to receive additional information about Growhio.
Growhio does not sell, rent or trade personal data about our site's visitors to any unaffiliated third parties.
This site, its content and links are provided on an as is basis and are used solely at your own risk, to the fullest extent permissible by law. Growhio disclaims all warranties, express or implied, of any kind, regarding this site including ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES as to fitness for a particular purpose, merchantability, title, non-infringement, results, accuracy, completeness, accessibility, compatibility, security and freedom from computer virus. IF APPLICABLE LAW DOES NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF SOME OR ALL OF THE ABOVE IMPLIED WARRANTIES TO APPLY TO YOU, THE ABOVE EXCLUSIONS WILL APPLY TO YOU TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW.
We reserve the right to revise, at any time, the foregoing notice, terms and conditions. By your continued use of our site, you agree to be bound by such future revisions. It is your responsibility to periodically visit the policies on our site to review the most current version of such policies. If you would like to ask us any questions about the foregoing notice, terms and conditions or make any changes to the information you have provided us, please contact us via email.